Work Package / Statement of Work
Managing a key project, the agreements, the consultants and the daily delivery of the work is very time-consuming.
Even during a complex programme, sub-projects or non-core activities may arise that require the dedication of a specialist team.
A typical solution has been to engage individual contractors, sometimes from a number of recruitment agencies, but this drains management time, requires co-ordination, individual cost negotiations, and ongoing quality and outcomes management.
Blackfield Associates removes these distractions through the delivery of a Work package or Statement of Work solution. Our Statement of Work solutions allow the outsourcing of complex project activities to a dedicated and scalable project team, reducing the need for our clients to distract key staff from their day to day responsibilities.
Under a Work package / Statement of Work solution, Blackfield Associates consults with our client to understand the project requirement, the objectives, timelines and project deliverables. Project documentation is then scoped and a team of subject matter experts or individual consultants are appointed to deliver the activities.
The outsourcing of a package of work to Blackfield Associates ensures that our clients benefit from a comprehensive programme delivered in a high-quality, timely, cost-effective and compliant manner.
Typically, Blackfield Associates’ solutions are delivered under an estimated fixed-price model with any deviations from the scope of work captured under a detailed variation document. However different projects can require a specific pricing mechanism such as a rate card, a fixed fee, or on a transactional basis.
Key features of a Work Package / Statement of Work
- Dedicated and accountable partner
- Bespoke package scoping
- Provision of an expert team
- Bespoke pricing mechanisms
- Milestone based invoicing
- Management information on all activity
Our clients benefit from
- An efficient and effective solution for non-core project work
- A scalable solution – including individual consultants and project teams
- Access to subject matter experts
- Defined scope of work bringing timely delivery
- Control and visibility over activity
- Cost-effective outsourcing model
- The release of internal resources to focus on core activities
View our other services that may help you in your recruitment requirement…