Blackfield Associates’ consultants are experts in managing retained search programmes that will deliver your business critical talent in the life Sciences marketplace.
Whether you are seeking to engage a high-level executive, appoint a position of critical importance or confidentiality, or have a role requiring extremely scarce, niche skills, we can deliver a bespoke comprehensive and confidential programme to nominate the ideal candidate within the timeframe your business requires.
Blackfield Associates has developed significantly wide-ranging client and candidate talent pools across the Life Sciences industry, particularly at Senior Manager and Director level. These talent pools provide our market expert consultants with greater access to critical staff not active in today’s talent market.
Our retained search methodology ensures that all candidates are fully briefed, the client proposition is presented consistently, and enhanced selection techniques are used to screen candidates. These processes ensure that the candidates presented to our clients meet the cultural, knowledge and experience requirements of the role.
Key features of a Retained Search programme
- Dedicated consultant with research team
- Candidate and client brief
- Access to Blackfield talent pool network
- Focussed multi-channel search campaign
- Long and short list presentation
- Offer and candidate management
Our clients benefit from
- A bespoke programme to meet your needs
- Enhanced brand and EVP promotion
- Targeted access into talent market
- Enhanced quality of hire
- Defined timeframe for delivery
- Reduced cost to business of critical roles remaining unfilled
View our other solutions, designed to help you in your talent search