WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – PERMANENT – HERTFORDSHIRE – c£27,000 (including shift allowance)
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join them, on a permanent basis. The role will be to work on the late shift (1330-2200) Monday-Friday.
The main role purpose of the position is to play a hands on role undertaking warehousing tasks in a GMP environment.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
* Complete all Goods-In procedures according to schedule, including inspection and safe storage of incoming of materials including patient samples
* Management for the storage of final product and the dispatch of final product(s) and complete all Goods-Out procedures according to schedule
* Movement of materials within the GMP warehouse, using both manual techniques and lifting equipment where available
* Safe operation of Warehouse equipment and vehicles, adhering to all health and safety procedures
* Perform regular/scheduled inventory controls, adhering to relevant SOPs
* Prepare for, and participate in where required, internal/external audit programs
* Ensure that the facilities are maintained and fit for purpose to regulatory requirements
* Ensuring that the GMP Warehouse is kept clean, safe and well organised and that that the GMP Warehouse operates to a high operational standard and complies with regulatory standards.
Suitable candidates will have a background working in a GMP (Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Food) regulated warehouse environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry. Previous experience of using an ERP system (e.g. SAP) for ordering and goods receipting is essential. Candidates must also have a minimum of five GCSE’s including Maths and English or equivalent. A fork lift truck license would be highly desirable.
To apply for this role please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or email email@example.com with your updated CV.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.