Senior Project Manager (Automation)
Our Projects Division is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager / Work Package Owner to deliver the Automation Scope for one of our key biopharmaceutical manufacturing partners. This is an huge opportunity to make a meaningful difference within the life sciences domain on one of Europes largest current projects based in Munich.
Senior Project Manager (Automation Scope) | Munich, Germany | Long-term Contract
This assignment has a set scope to 2025/26 and offers significant hybrid working!
Essence of Assignment:
- Approximate scope of €75million for the individual Automation deliverables
- To join during basic design and carrying untill hand-over
- Non-technical automation scope owner (managing vendors, contracts, budgets and large multi-functional project teams)
- Located in Munich Germany, working with various stakeholders both in and out of country
- Approximate 50/50 remote to on-site split
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Professional OR Fluent German language ability
- A proven track record of project delivery experience with individual scopes of €20/30million+
- Project Management experience with Blue-Chip life science organisations
- A strong understanding of Automation within GAMP (DCS systems)
- Strong experience with GxP regulations in Germany
For more information, via a confidential discussion please reach out to Connor Austin via firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply to this role directly!