Blackfield Associates are working with an internationally recognized pharmaceutical client, who is looking to grow their Global Project Controls Team.
Our client is looking to appoint a Risk manager for ongoing projects across the UK & Europe.
The ideal candidate will have a strong but sensitive approach, being adaptable when managing teams. Communicating clearly & concise. As the Risk Manager you will be responsible for implementing the overall risk management process for the Global project team. This will require the making of risk assessments, analyzing risks and identifying risks to the business.
- Have previous experience within the pharmaceutical sector in the position of Risk Manager.
- Have sound knowledge and experience using Excel, Power BI
- It is imperative to have prior experience using At Risk, QRA, Monty Carlow or equivalent risk management system.
- Successful candidates will be expected to travel to sites within Europe
- Fluent English, spoken & written is required, it is an advantage to speak French