Purification Shift Technician
Blackfield Associates our currently with with a global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation at their site in the Woking area, to recruit for a Purification Technician to join their team initially on a 6-month (PAYE) contract basis.
Reporting to the Purification Supervisor, the purpose of the job is to work with large scale purification of antigens used in vaccine production, adhering to UK, HSE, GMP and bio-security regulations. Key responsibilities include:
- Manufacture of purified of antigen for the production of vaccines
- Operation of planned and ad hoc maintenance of process plant
- Perform laboratory tests at various stages of the production process and record findings
- Write deviations, investigation summary’s and change controls as appropriate
- Observe and accurately record readings taken from process plant instrumentation and laboratory equipment
To be considered for the role candidates must have prior production experience within a GMP environment (preferably pharmaceuticals or similar). Experience working with quality management systems and in graded cleanrooms would be preferred.