Blackfield Associates are currently working with an International Data Center company, who are looking to expand their Project Planning team in Norway.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all planning and scheduling efforts.
- Develop and maintain the fully resource loaded Project Schedule.
- Organize and coordinate with the relevant managers regarding the day to day operations, including reporting requirements, progress status, and preparing time impact analysis.
- Analyse impacts of differing construction means and methods
- Communicates status milestones and issues to project management team relative to time, budget and demonstrated results.
- Programming, scheduling and assist in budget preparation and cost management.
- Co-ordinate regular site inspections to monitor the schedule.
- Provide advice on re-scheduling or restructuring roll out schedules where necessary.
- Update plans and forecast potential scenarios.
- Advise on feasibility of changes.
- Provide regular planning reports and monitoring schedules communicating a clear and precise understanding of the project status to the team.
- Communicate current project status, deviations, and identifies any/all critical schedule issues and potential impact on the future roll out schedule.
- Give advice on planning and programme issues encountered during the project lifecycle.
- Produce short term programmes to ensure members of the team understand immediate and short term goals and objectives.
- Represent the company in a presentable and professional manner.
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- Engineering, Business or Construction Management degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project/Primavera
- Proficient experience with Excel.
- Strong oral and written communications skills