An exciting medical device organisation are currently recruiting for a Logistics Specialist to join their growing team based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the core function of the role will be to process customer Purchase Orders, coordinating shipments to the UK, Europe, Canada, and Australia, and managing intercompany logistics with their USA team.
You will also have responsibility of the following:
- Process customer Purchase Orders and issue Customer Order Acknowledgements.
- Book and manage shipments to customers in the UK, Europe, Canada, and Australia.
- Coordinate with customers to communicate order status and delivery expectations.
- Handle the booking and management of product returns from global customers.
- Book and manage collections of inventory from distributors and manufacturing suppliers for delivery into warehouses and third-party partner warehouses
- Management of inventory accuracy in third party inventory storage locations, including the regular counting of inventory and adjustment of inventory in SAP ERP system
To be considered for the role candidates will be Degree educated with experience of working in a Logistics Planning position and have an excellent working knowledge of post Brexit shipping. Ideally you will have worked in a highly regulated manufacturing shipping position and worked with shipments and logistics in the UK, Europe and the USA. Some knowledge of SAP would be advantageous. This role offers hybrid working with 2 days per week in the Oxford office.