Logistics Manager (Data Centre Construction)
Senior Logistics Manager – London – Circa £100k + Package
In conjunction with a leading European engineering consultancy, Blackfield Associates are looking to recruit a number of Senior Logistics Managers in support of new Data Centre Design and Build projects around London.
Working within a GC capacity, the successful Senior Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating logistics operations on a busy Data Centre construction site
- Coordinating and supervising logistics labour on site including: maintaining roadways and walkways, trade partners, lifting operations, cleaning activities, and traffic marshalling.
- Managing company plant equipment and operational assets onsite
- Maintaining provisions of materials and consumables for use on site
- Providing company representation in Daily Activity Meetings
- Ensuring health and safety standards and policies are adhered to
- Managing and coordinating deliveries via company software systems
- Markup of Drawing files weekly to highlight the evolution of the site.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have worked within Data Centre construction environments and projects previously and have indentured knowledge of various phases of a full build and seeing a project through to conclusion.
Flights & Accommodation on an 11/4 rotation if required