International Business Development Manager
My client, an independent pharmaceutical manufacturing business based in Surrey is experience great expansion, there is a current vacancy for an International Business Development Manager to join the Commercial Team. The purpose is to help the business grow by generating revenue and establishing positive relationships with customers internationally.
- Developing the business in line with the sales and marketing strategy of the business.
- Planning, presenting and leading new projects managed through multiple customer stakeholder relationships within the following functions:
-Engineering manufacturing managers
– Pharmaceutical / Clinical staff
- The management and reporting on an effective customer pipeline through the CRM. Communicating weekly to the Business Director and occasionally the entire Senior Management Team – sales forecasts, new project wins and identifying project hurdles so as to not extend the sales cycle.
- Working closely and collaborating with the Technical Director to gain best outcomes at Techno-commercial meetings with customers.
To be considered as International Business Development Manager, you will have the following background:
- A focused, target driven approach with an ability to prioritise deadlines and manage a large number of projects simultaneously.
- An ability to understand and apply solution or consultative selling to gain customer credibility typical in B2B technical sales.
- Science or Engineering Degree, including a minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2B Technical Sales or B2B
- Marketing/Business Development/Account Management/Project Management.
- 5+ years’ Experience in a Technical B2B environment from the Life Sciences sector, or OEM manufacturer or
- Pharma Engineering or General LS manufacturing.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM’s.
- Knowledge of Bio-decontamination a plus.
Base Salary, 20% Bonus