Head of Regulatory Affairs – Veterinary products
Our client, a family-owned veterinary medicine manufacturing business, based in Lytham, Lancashire, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regulatory professional join their team, to head up their regulatory activities.
As the Head of Regulatory Affairs, you will:
- Lead and invigorate the Regulatory Department, ensuring high standards are consistently met.
- Engage and support our international distributors, ensuring they’re always informed about regulatory changes.
- Collaborate with the Quality Department, ensuring every move aligns with the latest regulatory requirements.
- Oversee crucial documents like Product Safety Data Sheets and manage international regulatory dossiers’ production.
- Guarantee that all our product labels, literature, and packaging are compliant with both UK and international legislation.
- Sign off on new and updated labelling, ensuring precision and clarity
To be considered as the Head of Regulatory Affairs, you will need:
- Bachelor’s in science, preferably in Pharmacy/Chemistry or a related field.
- A minimum of 5+ years in Regulatory Affairs, with a preference for those with a background in Human, Veterinary Medicine, or Animal Feed Regulations.
- Past experience liaising with regulatory bodies like VMD or MHRA is crucial.
- Proven expertise in global product registration and an understanding of its intricacies.
- Strong IT proficiency, especially in Microsoft packages, coupled with top-tier communication skills.
- Person fit- Dynamic individuals with a unique blend of ambition, drive, and determination!