Electrical Construction Manager (Data Centre)
In conjunction with a leading European engineering consultancy, Blackfield Associates are looking to recruit an Electrical Construction Manager in support of Hyperscale Data Centre projects around London.
Working within a busy construction environment, the successful Electrical Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising Electrical contractors on site
- Setting, monitoring, and enforcing the standards of work and safety
- Planning and managing the efficiency of labour, materials, and schedules on site
- Implementation of quality plans and procedures to ensure electrical works and installed and connected safely, and to a high standard of quality on behalf of the customer.
- Conducting the close out of snagging lists in a timely manner
- Assisting with the hand-over to the customer and providing support
- Checking and ensuring that Electrical works adhere to the project scope, with records of change coherently managed and communicated appropriately
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must possess proven experience of electrical construction gained within hyperscale data centre build environments. A demonstrable ability to coordinate and manage subcontractors, meeting stringent timescales and milestones simultaneously is also essential.
- 11/4 Rotation
- Flights & Accommodation